Exercise 8: Whatever.
Today, I was wrapped up in so many things that I didn’t get
a chance to take care of me as much as I wanted. I didn’t strum on my guitar, get my hair
cut, and most importantly, I didn’t write my eighth exercise. So, I am sitting at my computer 9 minutes
after midnight feeling the slight pulse on the back of my head from knocking it
on the wall out of frustration.
Today’s prompt is “Whatever,” as that was the only prompt I
could come up with. None of the prompts
from the e-book I have been using worked.
None of the prompts I searched for online resonated. So, I stared at the computer screen and
sighed, “Whatever.”
This may be my shortest writing yet and it seems more like a
rant. However, if I am to assign myself
the task of writing every day for 30 days, a day like this was probably going
to come sooner or later.
Sighing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment